1 year payment

Hi

I now would like to pay 1 year for Linode 4GB package. But when I signed up, I lost $ 5 and I do not know the term to use this service pack is for how long. How do I pay for Linode 4GB 1 year? .

I've enabled managed Linode for $ 100/1 month. how do I cancel it?

When the server service expires. My Visa account automatically debited or how to continue services. And how do I stop the extension service?

Thank you.

2 Replies

@ntn:

Hi

I now would like to pay 1 year for Linode 4GB package. But when I signed up, I lost $ 5 and I do not know the term to use this service pack is for how long. How do I pay for Linode 4GB 1 year? .

When the server service expires. My Visa account automatically debited or how to continue services. And how do I stop the extension service?

Thank you.

Open a support ticket, these are community forums, someone from linode may answer, but you'll get much faster results from a ticket.

@glg:

@ntn:

Hi

Thank you.

Open a support ticket, these are community forums, someone from linode may answer, but you'll get much faster results from a ticket.

Thank you

Please enter an answer
Tips:

You can mention users to notify them: @username

You can use Markdown to format your question. For more examples see the Markdown Cheatsheet.

> I’m a blockquote.

I’m a blockquote.

[I'm a link] (https://www.google.com)

I'm a link

**I am bold** I am bold

*I am italicized* I am italicized

Community Code of Conduct