Excellent Product, Better Service

Customer Service:

I cannot praise the customer support enough. They are friendly, understanding, and best of all - they talk on your level. Some places will talk to you as if you were Einstein, some talk to you like you are a raging idiot, and others just type a manual entry - but not Linode. They respond on the same level you create the ticket on. When someone asks me what the best customer support I have encountered is, I say Linode.

Products & Prices:

I can find places with better prices, but I stay with Linode because I choose quality over quantity. When my server was compromised and used as a spam mailer, they were patient and provided what assistance they could. When my card expired and I forgot to update it, they turned my server back on for a few hours while I was getting the new card info. That makes the quality of the product worth the extra $5-10.

In short, Linode sets a new standard for customer support & I would recommend them over any other VPS provider.

P.S.: The one thing I would like to see is a builtin domain registrar and SSL CA. Even if they are reseller-based.

1 Reply

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad that you are enjoying our service!

Please enter an answer
Tips:

You can mention users to notify them: @username

You can use Markdown to format your question. For more examples see the Markdown Cheatsheet.

> I’m a blockquote.

I’m a blockquote.

[I'm a link] (https://www.google.com)

I'm a link

**I am bold** I am bold

*I am italicized* I am italicized

Community Code of Conduct