I am disappointed with linode

I am disappointed with linode,because the respon is so slow and even over one day!

and then no respon at all ! so bad !

sevice is so bad

4 Replies

Hi there,

We try to respond as quickly, efficiently, and effectively as possible to any support requests. If you find that you're having trouble getting a response for a ticket as quickly as you'd like, then you should be able to call us at our phone lines 24/7 for a near immediate response. Just to clarify a little further, our phone numbers are as follows:

855-4-LINODE

(855-454-6633)

Intl.: +1 609-380-7100

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions, concerns, or comments.

@rsyracuse:

Hi there,

We try to respond as quickly, efficiently, and effectively as possible to any support requests. If you find that you're having trouble getting a response for a ticket as quickly as you'd like, then you should be able to call us at our phone lines 24/7 for a near immediate response. Just to clarify a little further, our phone numbers are as follows:

855-4-LINODE

(855-454-6633)

Intl.: +1 609-380-7100

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions, concerns, or comments.

Ticket #8967880 wait for 24 hours more , one two … more times to ask to confirm that? it is nessesary?

please quickly ok??

Hello again,

Thanks for getting back to us. Since it sounds like this is a matter of special urgency to you I was able to go ahead and grab your ticket, and you should have a response from us there within the next few minutes.

Let us know if there's anything else you might need from us.

@rsyracuse:

Hello again,

Thanks for getting back to us. Since it sounds like this is a matter of special urgency to you I was able to go ahead and grab your ticket, and you should have a response from us there within the next few minutes.

Let us know if there's anything else you might need from us.

Thank u it has done , :P

Please enter an answer
Tips:

You can mention users to notify them: @username

You can use Markdown to format your question. For more examples see the Markdown Cheatsheet.

> I’m a blockquote.

I’m a blockquote.

[I'm a link] (https://www.google.com)

I'm a link

**I am bold** I am bold

*I am italicized* I am italicized

Community Code of Conduct