Linode Forum
Linode Community Forums
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MembersMembers      Register Register 
 LoginLogin [ Anonymous ] 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:24 am 
Linode Staff

Quote:
I just found a pretty critical bug with volume handling and filed a ticket (9907668). I don't know if Linode wants to proceed with the launch tomorrow before it's fixed, it's quite serious.

Argh, yeah - a regression introduced during a deploy yesterday; squashed this morning. During assignment, it was incorrectly deciding which device slot in the config profile to add the Volume to. Fix should be pushed out this AM (if not already).

-Chris

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:58 am 

Quote:
Quote:
I just found a pretty critical bug with volume handling and filed a ticket (9907668). I don't know if Linode wants to proceed with the launch tomorrow before it's fixed, it's quite serious.

Argh, yeah - a regression introduced during a deploy yesterday; squashed this morning. During assignment, it was incorrectly deciding which device slot in the config profile to add the Volume to. Fix should be pushed out this AM (if not already).

-Chris
Nice. Hope you guys put in a test for it internally. Is today's launching happening still?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:43 pm 
Linode Staff

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

-Chris
Nice. Hope you guys put in a test for it internally. Is today's launching happening still?

You may have seen already, but today's launch took place as planned.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:12 pm 

Yay, 10TB!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:37 am 

Any chance or being able to scale IOPS?

We were not able to use Block Storage for our 1TB database as the reads and writes were too slow compared to what we were getting with the local SSDs